We all have favorite spots to admire our awesome city. How long has it been since you’ve checked out the view from someone else’s perspective? We’ve got you covered! Below is the team’s guide for the best locations to scope out our number one picks of Chicago’s Skyline and Scenic views.
BEST CITY SKYLINE VIEW IS…
- Kyle & Tyler - From the Adler Planetarium
- Joel - A “low-line” skyline view looking from Wolf Point Tower down the river
- Jeff - Rooftop on North Ave, near Wells
- Pete - I-55 heading north into the city before you get to 90/94
- Candice - 329 W. 18th St. bridge
View captured from Adler Planetarium by our Buyers Agent, Kyle Licocci, his and Tyler’s pick for their favorite spot of Chicago’s skyline.
BEST OVERALL SCENIC VIEW…
- Kyle & Candice - Cindy’s Rooftop Bar on Michigan Avenue overlooking Millennium Park & the Lake
- Joel – High rises on Sheridan and Diversey, looking south over the lagoons and to the skyline
- Tyler – Along the North Branch Trail in the northwest neighborhood of Edgebrook
- Pete – The view south from the buildings on the north side of Lincoln Park (the actual park)
Where is your favorite view of the city from?